1929 Ford Model “A” Speedster, purchased at auction from Mecum collector car auction in Seattle Washington on Friday the 13th of June 2014.
· New brakes.
· New exhaust.
· New suspension.
· Undercarriage is in like new condition.
· Radiator shell was chromed.
· Dash is solid Mahogany wood panel with chrome gauge panel.
· New Black vinyl upholstery.
· New Black loop carpet.
· Exterior chrome in good condition.
· New 4 ply 4.40/4.50 tires.
· Wire wheels.
· Accessory step plates.
· Exterior body assembled in Buffalo, NY.
· New exterior cherry red paint.
Added since purchase.
· New dual Brooklands speedster windshields.
· New temperature gauge.
· New volt meter.
· New oil pressure gauge.
· New leakless water pump.
· New chrome center dash mounted rear view mirror.
· Carburetor rebuild kit.
· Turn signals 12/10/2014
Added Whitewall tires and some “Fire Chief” lettering and equipment, (fire bell, siren, horns, fire extinguishers and fog lights